“I knew I didn’t have the time or the experience in developing my new manager ; I realised that he needed help. I wanted some guarantees that my decision to recruit internally would work out. I had saved the recruitment fees on an external candidate and this amply paid for the Amaze coaching. But the real win was that we had an effective manager delivering in the business three months ahead of expectations.”
- Have you recently appointed a new manager and are want to help them to “transition” effectively?
- Are you looking for practical and experienced resources to support them in delivering results?
- is the current economic climate making it harder?
- Are you keen for them to fully develop their potential?
- Do you want to increase the probability of them being as successful as you predict?
- Have you realised that you need to start investing in your staff?
Consider the three R’s. You have promoted your star performer from more junior ranks to retain, reward or recognise. More often than not, they have limited experience in this new area and are still developing the necessary skills. No surprises then when both parties end up feeling anxious, stressed and disappointed with progress.
Structure & Content
Amaze work with new and existing managers at all levels that want to improve skills & performance, accelerate learning and address individual agendas.
There are numerous benefits to this service.
Does it really work?
We have received a lot of positive feedback from customers who use this service.
“People join companies, but leave managers”